The Ithaca College Women in Business Network was founded in fall 2007.
The mission of the Women in Business Network is to emphasize the importance of women in business and leadership. We are an organization that strives to help women be the best they can be professionally, and to succeed in whichever career they decide to pursue. We aim high to offer our members the best resources possible by holding professional workshops, attending world-renown conferences, giving back to the community, and providing a safe-space for women to lend their advice and connections as well as impact each other in a positive way.
- Rachel Cadet ' 20 - Co-President
- Stuti Singh '21 - Co-President & Treasuer
- Maddie Guerrier '21 - VP of Communications
- Kristen McBride '21 - Event & Community Chair
- Olivia Shultis '23 - Health & Safety Officer
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.