Programs in Health Sciences and Human Performance utilize experiential learning to integrate theory and scholarship with professional practice to foster life-long learners who demonstrate integrity and are committed to improving the quality of life for individuals, groups, and populations.
We meet this mission by;
- fostering interdisciplinary collaboration within and between academic and professional settings
- using experiential learning as a means to integrate theory and scholarship with professional practice
- using scholarship, in all of its forms, to advance knowledge and practice
To be recognized globally as a distinguished school of health sciences and human performance.
As a community we value
- a strong faculty-student relationship
- respect for various opinions
- the free exchange of ideas
- a commitment to the expansion of knowledge through all forms of scholarly work