Ithaca College MS-PAS program learners are held to the following clinical-hours guidelines:
- Learners are limited to a maximum of 60 duty hours per week including in-house call, averaged over four weeks.
- Learners must be given one day out of seven free from all clinical and educational responsibilities, averaged over four weeks.
- Learners cannot be scheduled for in-house call more than once every three nights, averaged over four weeks.
- Learners may not work more than 24 consecutive hours.
- Learners should be given at least ten hours for rest and personal activities between daily duty periods and after in-house call.
Any violation of these guidelines must be reported to the DCE and/or the Program Director immediately.