Academic Dismissal is defined as failure of two courses.
- Didactic Phase
- Learners who fail two courses, after completion of an individualized plan of remediation as per policy, in the didactic phase will be dismissed from the program.
- The APPRC will review the learner’s course documents confirming failure of the courses.
- The Program Director will then authorize Academic Dismissal and notify the Dean of Health Sciences and Human Performance.
- If there is continued interest in the program; the learner must re-apply and go through the entire admissions process.
- Clinical Phase
- Please refer to Clinical Phase Remediation