To collaboratively develop or refine your department’s mission and vision statements.
One or two department meetings and an additional 10 minutes to log information into the Qualtrics CMTS Primary Tool.
1. Provide your colleagues access to the following resources
2. Inform your colleagues that the video is only 5 minutes long and that you would want to gain their perspective on whether your department would find value in considering its mission and vision. Suggest that colleagues watch the video in advance of the meeting, but in case any member was not able to view the video, it might be helpful to watch it as a collectivity.
3. Add mission and vision review as a main item on a department meeting agenda. Bring extra copies of the tool Crafting Mission and Vision Statements to your department meeting. Discuss with colleagues if mission and vision review is something they would want to commit to.
4. If your colleagues are interested in mission and vision review, suggest that the department identify a leader. This could be you, or it could be someone else. If it is someone else, as Department Representative you will want to work with any other leader(s) when logging information into the CMTS Primary Tool.
5. Log into the Qualtrics CMTS Primary Tool and answer 8 short questions.
***IMPORTANT – When logging into the Qualtrics CMTS Primary Tool, use your saved bookmark link. This enables the CMTS to build a custom report using all of the information you provide***