Do you need to interview with the Health Professionals Advisory Committee this spring?
- Are you planning on applying to a medical, dental, veterinary, optometry, or other health profession school in the next year (2020-21)?
- Will you be requesting a letter of recommendation from the Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) to support your application?
- Will you be graduating from IC this year, but plan to apply to one of these programs in the next couple of years?
IF YOU ANSWERED “YES” TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, YOU SHOULD PLAN ON INTERVIEWING WITH THE HPAC THIS SPRING.
- You MUST be registered with the Committee. If not, please do so now.
- You MUST submit the Intent to Interview with HPAC form.
- You MUST interview with us if you want a letter of recommendation.
See the Forms & Documents page for various requirements.