Assist in the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the Department of Theatre Arts script library.
- Must be a student currently enrolled as a major in the Department of Theatre Arts.
- Must be reliable and available to work at least one hour a day Monday-Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check library books out
- Check books back in and reshelve
- Assist library users with locating books
- Students are responsible for maintaining security within the library by being in attendance while on duty
Hours: 4-6 per week
Supervisor: Mary Scheidegger (email@example.com)