The Drafting and Model Building Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge and experience in theatrical design. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 11100 and with the students enrolled in the class both in and outside of class hours.
- Junior or Senior standing in the BFA Theatrical Production Arts Program
- Successful completion of the course
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular attendance in Drafting and Model Building on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:00 - 9:15 or 9:25-10:40 a.m. for spring semester.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in drafting, model building techniques, and appropriate application of visuals.
- The assistant will partner with students when necessary and be available for outside help with work assigned by the instructor.
Hours: 5 hours per week. This course is hiring for Spring Semester ONLY, Tu/Th 9:25-10:40.