The Introduction to Theatre Teaching Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in basic theatre history, production and management. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 10000 both in and outside of class.
- Must be exceptionally organized and of senior standing in the Department of Theatre Arts.
- This position requires attendance at every class session (Fall 2013: T/R 2:25-3:50).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and verifying the attendance records for a large (200+) lecture class
- Assisting the instructor with quiz and exam distribution
- Occasional creation of quiz and exam questions
- Moderating exams with the instructor.
Hours: 4-6 hours per week
Supervisor: Garrett Eisler (firstname.lastname@example.org)