The Script Analysis Assistant is a student assistant with knowledge in script analysis and theatre. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 13000 both in and outside of class.
- Must be exceptionally organized and of senior standing in the Department of Theatre Arts.
- This position requires attendance at every class session (T/R 10:50-12:05).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and verifying the attendance records for a large (100+) lecture class
- Preparing department and college announcements
- Keeping track of student engagement in the classroom
- Assisting he instructor with technology
- Meeting regularly with the instructor to help prepare the class
- Helping the instructor organize in-class activities and discussions
Hours: 4-6 hours per week
Supervisor: Dr. Walter Chon (email@example.com)