All music students are assigned a School of Music faculty advisor. Advisors assist students with a broad range of issues from semester scheduling to exploring program options such as minors, alternative majors and studying abroad.
For more information about the adviser-advisee responsibilities, please review the School of Music Statement of Responsibilities for Advisers-Advisees.
Online resources for students include:
- Undergraduate Catalog to check on degree requirements.
- Degree Works to check on your progress through your degree.
- Homer to register for courses, add or drop currently scheduled classes, and monitor your academic progress.
- ICC Requirements Verification checklist to review your progress through the ICC.
- Advising Handbooks (click on the year you were admitted)