- All graduate recitals may take place in the Hockett Family Recital Hall or Ford Hall.
- All graduate lecture recitals take place in the Nabenhauer Recital Room or Iger Lecture Hall.
- To schedule a graduate recital, a student first participates in the lottery which randomly determines the order in which the recitals are scheduled.
- Visit the Recital Sign-up page to complete the process of entering the lottery.
- Once your recital is scheduled, it cannot be rescheduled in the same semester except in cases of illness or similar emergency.
Soon after the lottery ends, those interested in a degree-required recital will receive an email with:
- The time of your appointment at which we will actually schedule the recital. This will be on a Saturday morning and/or early afternoon; the exact date will be in the email.
- The list of date and time options for your recital, along with further instructions.
For any questions or concerns, please contact or see: