Faculty are encouraged to make use of archived materials available on SOM Livestream Archive page for recruitment purposes.
Faculty are encouraged to publicize scholarship and performance achievements in a variety of ways. Additionally, if a student or an alum achieves something, please let us know! All of this directly correlates to recruitment, so please submit achievements through our Social Media Form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the 5 KEY WAYS to boost School of Music presence through publicity:
- Submit an Ithaca College Intercom Post: A fast way to spread the word to the Ithaca College Community. For assistance, contact Molly Windover email@example.com
- Update Faculty Profile web page: Video, sound files, photos, and more!
Recording of our training demo session intended to introduce faculty and staff to the new features available in the new profiles. You will need to login with your IC email address to access this recording with the link provided: School of Music (1/12/21)
In addition to this demo recording, the Web Team knowledge base is being expanded to provide self-service documentation for your reference, including:
- Accessing your Faculty or Staff Profile
- Adding a page
- Adding a Personal Headshot
- Adding a video
- You can also lean more about web profiles on the Web team blog.
- Submit a request for a Social Media Post: Link to Request Form
- Submit a request for an email blast to the public about concerts and events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For larger scale projects that warrant all-college support, contact email@example.com