Frequently Asked Questions

Does Ithaca offer degree programs for adult, nontraditional, or continuing education students?

Although Ithaca College does not offer degree programs specifically designed for adult students, it does welcome adults into its regular degree programs. The admission committee reviews factors such as life and work experience, recent college credits, College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) scores, and other relevant indicators. Contact the Admission office at 1-800-429-4274 or 607-274-3124 for further information.

If you would like to take courses on an extramural (nondegree) basis, please contact the Office of Extended Studies (G72A Peggy Ryan Williams Center, Ithaca College, 953 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY 14850; 607-274-3143).