Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Park Scholar Program?
The Park Scholar Program is a dynamic learning community that develops future communications leaders who engage critically, act globally, and perform ethically.
At least 10 renewable, merit-based scholarships, each covering the full cost of attendance at Ithaca College, are given each year as part of the Park Scholar Program.* The awards go to outstanding high school seniors who are accepted by the School of Communications in one of its majors:
- cinema and photography
- communication management and design
- documentary studies and production
- emerging media (media design and production and media entrepreneurship concentrations only)
- film, photography, and visual arts
- integrated marketing communications
Successful applicants join existing Park scholars in a community dedicated to academic excellence, service, and leadership.
*A limited number of Park Scholar Awards are also given each year to rising juniors already enrolled in the Park School.
Park Scholar Program Website