Meet Your Tour Guide
Our President's Hosts are highly knowledgeable tour guides who know Ithaca College inside and out. Browse their profiles to see who you might meet during your upcoming campus tour, or learn more about the student guide who introduced you to the Ithaca College campus and community while you were here.
Whether you have been to campus or not, you'll find contact info for most of our President's Hosts in their profiles below, and we invite you to reach out to them for assistance with your college search process. Our President's Hosts are excited to work with you before, during, and after your visit!
|Communication, Management, & Design | Harveys Lake, PA|
Major: Communication, Management, & Design with a concentration in Corporate Communication
Minors: Journalism and Integrated Marketing Communications
ICC Theme: A World of Systems
Some cool things I do on campus are:
- Honors Program
- Honors Societies
- Study Abroad in Havana, Cuba
- Resident Assistant (RA) in Lyon Hall, the honors residential learning community
- Vice President (sophomore year), Residence Hall Association
- National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH)
- Marketing internship (sophomore year) at the Downtown Ithaca Alliance
- Orientation Assistant in the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs (OSEMA), where I worked with incoming first-year students to prepare for their transition to life at IC
- Ithacan, ICTV (Newswatch)
- Students Today Alumni Tomorrow (STAT)
- IC After Dark
- PALS Class: Yoga
- Campus Choral Ensemble
The honor societies that I'm in are Lambda Pi Eta and Phi Kappa Phi. Besides these, I'm involved in the college-wide honors program, which is an incredible supplement to my major. The honors program provides extensive opportunities for academic growth, including several fascinating seminars each semester, as well as community service, cultural engagement, and global connections.
During my sophomore year, I participated in an educational spring break trip to Cuba, where I traveled with approximately 20 other students and two IC professors to Havana. There, we learned about the arts, culture, and history of Cuba through guided tours, museum trips, excursions, and extensive interaction with locals throughout the city. We spent our nights in "casas particulares," which are spare rooms that residents of Havana rent out to visitors. I absolutely consider my time in Havana one of the best experiences I've had during my time at IC.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org