What we can do to facilitate the grant-seeking and grants administration process:
- Meet with faculty and college staff or administration to discuss funding needs
- Research potential funding sources for faculty projects
- Strategize to determine the best corporations or foundations to approach
- Discuss foundation eligibility guidelines
- Write a letter of inquiry (LOI) and/or full proposal for faculty review, or edit existing drafts
- Provide additional institutional documents that funders require
- Manage the proposal process to meet deadlines
- Acknowledge funding received and assist with interim and final reports as needed
- Develop long-term relationships with funders to facilitate future submissions
- Notify faculty of funding opportunities discovered through our proactive research
General Information Meetings
In addition to meetings on specific projects, the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) is available for individual or group presentations on the department's services, funding needs, and the process of obtaining corporation and/or foundation support. Please contact CFR to schedule such a meeting or presentation with CFR staff.
Please contact Warren Calderone, director of corporate and foundation relations, at (607) 274-7351 or email@example.com with any inquiries.