What do I do if I want to change my faculty advisor?

The exact procedure for changing your advisor varies by school. You can start by talking to one of the professional academic advisors who can discuss with you the reasons for wanting to work with a new faculty advisor. They can also share information on policies and procedures in your school relating to change of advisor. You are also strongly encouraged to talk with someone in the Dean's office for your school.