"Based on admissions and enrollment data, the Physical Therapy Department will accept applications for internal transfer; however, decisions will depend on eligibility of students and availability of seats. "
Please review the following steps:
Students who are enrolled in the School of Health Sciences and Human Performance and who want to transfer to the Physical Therapy program must follow the steps below.
- Schedule an appointment with the AAC Transfer Coordinator in the Academic Advising Center. Appointments can be made by phone at (607) 274-1001 or by email at email@example.com .
- During the initial appointment you will be given information about the program – including an application packet.
- Complete all required application materials and schedule a
follow-up meeting with the AAC Transfer Coordinator in the Academic
Advising Center. All application documents must be completed and
reviewed no later than one week prior to the official deadline for
- Application deadline for Fall entrance: May 1st
- Application deadline for Spring entrance: December 1st
- Once materials are reviewed, completed materials will be
submitted by the AAC Transfer Coordinator to the Department of
- NOTE: Applicants are typically notified by the Department of Physical Therapy of decisions regarding admission within six weeks of the application deadline.