"Based on admissions and enrollment data, the Physical Therapy Department will accept applications for internal transfer; however, decisions will depend on eligibility of students and availability of seats. "
Please review the following steps:
Students who are enrolled in the School of Health Sciences and Human Performance and who want to transfer to the Physical Therapy program must follow the steps below.
- Schedule an appointment with Amber Cloke in the Academic Advising Center. Appointments can be made by phone at (607) 274-1001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- During the initial appointment you will be given information about the program – including an application packet.
- Complete all required application materials and schedule a
follow-up meeting with Amber Cloke in the Academic Advising Center.
All application documents must be completed and reviewed no later
than one week prior to the official deadline for application.
- Application deadline for Fall entrance: May 1st
- Application deadline for Spring entrance: December 1st
- Once materials are reviewed, completed materials will be
submitted by Amber Cloke to the Department of Physical Therapy.
- NOTE: Applicants are typically notified by the Department of Physical Therapy of decisions regarding admission within six weeks of the application deadline.