Department of Physical Therapy Internal Transfer Process
"Based on admissions and enrollment data, the Physical Therapy Department will not be accepting applications for internal transfer from students in the 2016 Freshman cohort. We will however consider applications from current Sophomore and Junior students; decisions will depend on eligibility of students and availability of seats. "
Please review the following steps:
Students who are enrolled in the School of Health Sciences and Human Performance and who want to transfer to the Physical Therapy program must follow the steps below.
- Schedule an appointment with Amber Cloke in the Academic Advising Center. Appointments can be made by phone at (607) 274-1001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- During the initial appointment you will be given information about the program – including an application packet.
- Complete all required application materials and schedule a follow-up meeting with Amber Cloke in the Academic Advising Center. All application documents must be completed and reviewed no later than one week prior to the official deadline for application.
- Application deadline for Fall entrance: May 1st
- Application deadline for Spring entrance: December 1st
- Once materials are reviewed, completed materials will be submitted by Amber Cloke to the Department of Physical Therapy.
- NOTE: Applicants are typically notified by the Department of Physical Therapy of decisions regarding admission within six weeks of the application deadline.