Registration for Fall 2016 begins on Monday, April 18.
Check HomerConnect for your time ticket (the day and time you can begin registration). Registration will remain open so you can make changes to your schedule after you register.
- Weekly Schedule Planning Sheet
Useful when planning classes, work and co-curricular activities.
- ICC Grids
Worksheets for each of the themes.
- ICC Resources for Students
Descriptions of ICC courses and other helpful information.
- Course override video and instructions
Learn how to use the course override form in Homer.
- How to use Homer Connect to Register
- Office of the Registrar
Useful information for students about Homer, student forms, etc.
- Sample Time Ticket
Instructions for viewing your time ticket in HomerConnect.
- Undergraduate catalogs
Follow the requirements for the catalog year assigned to you in HomerConnect
- Registration Power Point
Slides with useful tips
Plan ahead. Plan ahead. Plan ahead.
- Use the undergraduate catalog to identify courses that are needed for your major or minor.
- Know which general education requirements (such as the ICC) you need to complete.
- Pay attention to the sequence of courses. Is a course only offered in the Fall? in the Spring?
- Do you have to take a certain course before you can enroll in the class? In other words, is there a prerequisite?
- Review your degree evaluation in Homer to see which requirements have not yet been met.
- Click on Registration Status in Homer to find out the time when you can start to register.
- If you have holds on your account, take care of them before registration.
- Have backup plans in case you can't get into a course that you want.
Meet with an academic advisor to discuss your plans.
- Make an appointment to talk with your faculty advisor.
- Take advantage of drop-in hours at the Academic Advising Center.
- Meet with an academic advisor to prepare for meetings with your faculty advisor.
Some courses might need a course override. Be prepared for this.
- Do some advance work by contacting the professor teaching the course to get a sense of whether you might be able to enroll.
- Use the online course override during the registration period.