Skip to main content
Education and Events
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy students will take
advantage of the movable pool floor to adjust the water depth and
treat patients with aqua therapy.
- Students utilizing the pool for classes such as water safety,
scuba diving, and first aid will benefit from the adjacent wet
classroom outfitted with special water-resistant finishes.
- Athletic training students will practice treating athletes in
the cutting-edge training room equipped with two hydrotherapy tubs,
ten examination tables, and four electric stimulation
- Students in the Roy H. Park School of Communications will apply
their classroom learning while they work in the building,
broadcasting large events or assisting in event planning.
- Larger audiences can be accommodated for popular educational
speakers such as the Dalai Lama, Maya Angelou, and Ken Burns, whom
the College has all hosted in recent years.
- The College and the surrounding Central New York community will
be able to host large-scale events within the venue such as
Convocation, large conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, and
concerts by big-name performers.