Education and Events
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy students will take advantage of the movable pool floor to adjust the water depth and treat patients with aqua therapy.
- Students utilizing the pool for classes such as water safety, scuba diving, and first aid will benefit from the adjacent wet classroom outfitted with special water-resistant finishes.
- Athletic training students will practice treating athletes in the cutting-edge training room equipped with two hydrotherapy tubs, ten examination tables, and four electric stimulation machines.
- Students in the Roy H. Park School of Communications will apply their classroom learning while they work in the building, broadcasting large events or assisting in event planning.
- Larger audiences can be accommodated for popular educational speakers such as the Dalai Lama, Maya Angelou, and Ken Burns, whom the College has all hosted in recent years.
- The College and the surrounding Central New York community will be able to host large-scale events within the venue such as Convocation, large conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, and concerts by big-name performers.