Building & Room Access
The Park Center for Business and Sustainable Enterprise has joined the rest of the College's participation in the electronic card-swipe building and room entrance program: all of the Business School’s external access points (east and west end, Breezeway and Bridge entrances) and 8 of the building's interior rooms now have electronically-controlled locks that are centrally programmed to open to select groups of IC id-cards on set schedules.
Faculty/Staff cards allow access 24x7 to all electronically-controlled doors.
The exterior doors are open to the general public at 7:00am and locked at 11:00pm.
The interior doors now under electronic access control, listed below,** are normally open weekdays at 7:30am, and locked at 5:30pm; additional restrictions are noted where applicable:
* BUS 105(a,b) Trading room - accessible to finance students and CTC members after normal hours with special permission
* BUS 114 Conference/class room
* BUS 115 Computer lab
* BUS 120 Trading lab - accessible only by ID Card with special permission
* BUS 203 Conference room
* BUS 204(a,b) Computer lab/class room - 7:30am-8:00pm Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-4:00pm Friday
* BUS 403 Faculty/Staff/Graduate lounge - restricted at all times to faculty, staff, and graduate students
* BUS 319 Workroom - restricted at all times to SoB faculty/staff and SoB student employees
Please do not prop doors open as an alarm may sound or Public Safety may respond to a door left ajar.
Contact Caitlyn Campondoncio (firstname.lastname@example.org, 4-3347) if special access rights are required or for troubleshooting with your id card.