Experience the "Best City for Young Singles"
Why did Kiplinger's magazine for finance and business rate Washington, D.C., as number one? "Because of its cornucopia of opportunities inside and outside of government."
Come to one of the upcoming information sessions and talk with students who have participated in the Ithaca in Washington program and learn about the value and excitement of spending a semester in our nation's capital. In addition to an internship, you can earn up to 15 credits while experiencing the richness of this warm, vibrant, historical, cultural, and international city.
Dates for Information Sessions
Please note: all sessions are held in the Campus Center.
- Tuesday, February 17 (Noon-1:00 p.m., Six Mile Creek Room)
- Wednesday, February 25 (6:00-7:00 p.m., Six Mile Creek Room)
- Thursday, March 5 (Noon-1:00 p.m., Six Mile Creek Room)
Refreshments will be provided.
- Summer 2009: February 20, 2009
- Fall 2009: March 6, 2009
- Spring 2010: October 9, 2009
For further information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-274-3264.
Originally published in Intercom: Experience the "Best City for Young Singles".