Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my first steps in partnering with Ithaca College School of Business?
- Is there a fee to post an internship opportunity and hire interns from Ithaca College School of Business?
- May I interview candidates at Ithaca College School of Business?
- Do I have the option to have a paid or unpaid internship?
- Do I need to have a formal internship program in place?
- What is my role as an internship supervisor?
- What level of compensation is typical for an internship?
- Is my organization responsible for providing insurance or benefits to the intern?
- Do interns work 40 hour work weeks? Do they typically work five days a week?
- When do internships typically begin? How long do they last?
- When should I start looking for an intern if I want them to start work in the summer?
- What if my intern does not work out? Are there rules for terminating interns the same way as a full or part-time employee?
- Can full-time employment be offered after the internship program has been completed?