All returns must be accompanied by a receipt. With the exception of textbooks, there is not time limit on returns.
TEXTBOOK INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
- Textbook information posted on this site is correct as we currently know it.
- Be aware that the site will be updated daily as we receive new orders from faculty and shipments from vendors.
- Changes, modifications and additions to course and textbook information may be made at any time up to and including the first weeks of the semester for which list has been provided. Changes may result from faculty changes, new book editions or adoptions, publisher changes, or class cancellations.
- If a course is not listed, the Bookstore has possibly not gotten an order or the instructor does not require a text for that course.
- The information provided (ISBNs and required/recommended/optional status) is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the Ithaca College Bookstore. Any purchase made with other vendors which were based on this site's information are made at the purchaser's risk and will not be guaranteed by the Ithaca College Bookstore.
- For this reason, please note that the Bookstore will not make exchanges, refunds, or any other compensation for books mistakenly purchased from any other sources utilizing the information below.
- Any purchases made at this website will be subject to the Ithaca College's return policy which is also posted on this website.
- Used and New course material inventory is subject to change; therefore substitutions may be necessary.
- All pricing information is subject to change without notice.