BULK MAIL INFORMATION:
- Contact the Center for Print Production at 4-3998
- When you send the address file electronically, software verifies the accuracy of the address, sprays a zip+ 4 bar code and sorts it for highest discount with the USPS.
- A non-profit standard mailing, properly prepared, can be sent for as little as .15/piece.
- An automated first class mailing, properly prepared, can be sent for as little as .34/piece.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Inserting up to 5 pieces into #9 or #10 envelopes.
- Inkjet addresses, bar-codes, optional endorsements and sorting by zip code sequence.
- Verifying your mailing list for Delivery Point Validation (DPV) before it needs to be sent.
- Verifying addresses for MOVE updates