Any departments which are not found on the Essential- Designated Departments list are able to pick up letter mail and packages at the IC Mail Center (located below Public Safety) during regular Mail Center business hours - Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
IC Mail Service’s SQBX package tracking system can now generate automated email notifications for Departmental packages held at the IC Mail Center.
What should you do?
- No response is required. Employees are not obligated to remove these items from our storage.
- Mail Service will continue to hold all mail and packages in its care until such time that the College authorizes the resumption of wider campus deliveries.
- If an employee wishes to pick up one or more pending packages, they may do so during regular Mail Center business hours (weekdays 8am-5pm).
- Notification emails are sent from email@example.com, with the subject line “IC Departmental delivery available at Mail Center.” These messages should not be flagged as spam/junk, phishing attempts, etc.
- Email recipients will be either the employee as named on the package’s shipping label, or, if no person’s name is provided, the name of the Department on the label. Department notifications will default to the most logical email address that Mail Service can identify via the Department’s official IC webpage, or the IC Directory.
- This system is for trackable packages only. Regular letter mail is not trackable, and is not processed like packages, nor generates email notifications when available.