Ithaca College

Ithaca College Home  >  Academics  >  Catalogs  > 


Important Declarations

Contacting the College

Application Forms

General Information

Accreditations and Affiliations

Academic Resources

Admission Information

Application Procedures

Health Center


Financial Aid

Financial Aid Applications

Good Academic Standing

Aid Programs

Academic Information

Academic Policies

Application Process for Graduation

Registration and Course Information

General Student Information

Business Administration

Master of Business Administration

M.B.A. Curriculum

Course Descriptions


Master of Science in Communications

Course Descriptions

Exercise and Sport Sciences

Master of Science Degree with Thesis

Master of Science Degree without Thesis

Course Descriptions


Music Education (M.M. or M.S.)

Music Education, Suzuki Emphasis



Strings, Woodwinds, or Brasses


Suzuki Pedagogy

Graduate Courses

Occupational Therapy

Master of Science in Occupational Therapy

Course Descriptions

Physical Therapy

Master of Science in Physical Therapy

Course Descriptions

Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology

Graduation Requirements

Course Descriptions


Ithaca College Graduate Catalog 2002-2003

Previous PageIndexNext Page

Financial Aid Applications

To apply for financial aid other than graduate assistantships, additional applications are required.
Free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) --- This form is required for the determination of eligibility for federal aid programs (e.g., Stafford or Perkins loans) but it has become a nearly universally required form in connection with financial aid. It is also required for physical therapy or occupational therapy majors wishing consideration for Ithaca College scholarships or grants as well as any student applying for New York State TAP. The FAFSA application is available from any high school or college financial aid office. A student may also apply via the web at
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application --- A student interested in this program must complete the FAFSA. Once processed, the Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) will provide the student with an express TAP application (ETA). The ETA must be completed by the student and returned to HESC.
Students intending to enter Ithaca College in the fall should submit these applications by March 1.

Previous PageIndexNext Page

Contacting the CollegeDirectoriesSite IndexIthaca College HomeIthaca College Home

For information, contact Division of Graduate Studies,
Andrejs Ozolins, Office of Publications, 30. September, 2002