Ithaca College

Ithaca College Home  >  Academics  >  Catalogs  > 


Important Declarations
Contacting the College

General Information

Accreditations and Affiliations
Academic Resources

Admission Information

Application Forms
Application Procedures

Financial Aid

Financial Aid Applications
Academic Standing and Eligibility
Aid Programs

Academic Information

Academic Policies
Application Process for Graduation
Registration and Course Information

Business Administration

Master of Business Administration
M.B.A. Curriculum
Business Course Descriptions


Master of Science in Communications
Communications Course Descriptions

Exercise and Sport Sciences

Master of Science Degree with Thesis
Master of Science Degree without Thesis
Exercise and Sport Sciences Course Descriptions


Music Education (M.M. or M.S.)
Music Education, Suzuki Emphasis
Strings, Woodwinds, or Brasses
Suzuki Pedagogy
Graduate Courses, Music

Occupational Therapy

Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Course Descriptions

Physical Therapy

Master of Science in Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy Course Descriptions

Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology

Graduation Requirements
Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Course Descriptions


Ithaca College Graduate Catalog 2004-2005

Previous PageNext Page

Financial Aid Applications

To apply for financial aid other than graduate assistantships, additional applications are required.

Free application for federal student aid (FAFSA): This form is required for the determination of eligibility for federal aid programs (e.g., Stafford or Perkins loans or the federal work-study program) and has become an almost universally required form in connection with financial aid. It is also required for physical therapy or occupational therapy majors who wish to be considered for Ithaca College scholarships or grants, as well as for any student applying for the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). The FAFSA application is available from any high school or college financial aid office. Students may also apply via the Web at

Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application: A student interested in this New York State program must complete the FAFSA. Once the application is processed, the Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) will provide the student with an express TAP application (ETA). The ETA must be completed by the student and returned to HESC. A student completing the FAFSA via the Web may also complete the ETA at the same time.

Students intending to enter Ithaca College in the fall should submit these applications by March 1.

Previous PageNext Page

Contacting the CollegeDirectoriesSite IndexIthaca College HomeIthaca College Home

For information, contact Division of Graduate Studies,
Andrejs Ozolins, Office of Publications, 30. September, 2002