Ithaca College
Graduate Catalog 2005-2006

Ithaca College Home  >  Academics  >  Catalogs  > 
Ithaca College Graduate Catalog 2004-2005

Previous Page Next Page

Financial Aid Applications

To apply for financial aid other than graduate assistantships, additional applications are required.

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): This form is required for the determination of eligibility for federal aid programs (e.g., Stafford or Perkins loans or the federal work-study program) and has become an almost universally required form in connection with financial aid. It is also required for physical therapy or occupational therapy majors who wish to be considered for Ithaca College scholarships or grants, as well as for any student applying for the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). The FAFSA is available from any high school or college financial aid office. Students may also apply via the web at

Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application: A student interested in this New York State program must complete the FAFSA. Once the application is processed, the Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) will provide the student with an Express TAP Application (ETA). The ETA must be completed by the student and returned to HESC. A student completing the FAFSA via the web may also complete the ETA at the same time.

Students intending to enter Ithaca College in the fall should submit these applications by March 1.

Previous Page Next Page