Please join us for the ceremony by using this link.
Virtual December Graduation Celebration
Zoom Log-in Information for Faculty and Staff Only
Livestream for Family and Friends
We encourage supporters of our graduates to watch the ceremony via our livestream at ithaca.edu/commencement/livestream.
Below are a few important instructions regarding how the ceremony will work. Please read these instructions carefully as they will ensure that you can join the event and have a great experience.
1. When entering your information to join the Zoom meeting, ensure that you enter the name that you previously used to RSVP. Please also use your Ithaca College email address when joining. Names that do not match the registration RSVP may not be granted access to the Zoom meeting.
2. You will be able to join the meeting up to 30 minutes in advance, but you may be in the waiting room briefly while we confirm your information.
3. When you join, please leave your video off. You will be welcomed on-screen to congratulate the graduates at the end of the ceremony.
4. For your on camera moment at the end of the celebration, we encourage you to show your IC pride by downloading and using one of our IC Class of 2020 Zoom virtual backgrounds.
5. The ceremony will be spotlighted in the Zoom meeting, allowing you to watch the live feed, “Ithaca College Program,” that is streaming to YouTube. We recommend leaving the Zoom meeting in speaker view throughout the ceremony so that you see both the activities in the Zoom meeting and the feed displayed to the public. However, if you do choose to view the meeting in gallery view, we recommend turning on “Hide non-video participants.” Click here to see instructions explaining how to change this setting and other viewing options.
6. You’re welcome to use the chat function in the Zoom meeting to chat with the students, faculty, staff, and others in the meeting. Note that these messages will not be seen by viewers watching the ceremony outside of the Zoom meeting.
7. We also encourage you to offer congratulations and best wishes to graduates during the celebration on social media using the official hashtag #ICGrads.
8. Any inappropriate signs, gestures, backgrounds, etc. in your video, or any inappropriate comments in the chat, will result in you being removed from the Zoom meeting.