Study Abroad Scholarship Program
Scholarships are available to students who are on financial aid. This scholarship does not support participation in the International Environmental Policy course (ENVS-33300). Full semester study abroad programs will not be considered.
Preference will be given to students pursuing programs that focus on the environment and/or sustainability.Eight $500 awards are available annually to qualified students.
Applications require the following information:
- your name, and expected year of graduation, major/minor, GPA;
- description of the program you plan to attend;
- evidence of receiving financial aid;
- 250-word essay on how this experience will benefit you in terms of global awareness, understanding of environmental issues and/or sustainability, and your role as a global citizen or community leader; and
- one-sentence statement indicating your commitment to presenting your experience to the Ithaca College community.