Thank you for being vaccinated against COVID-19 disease! Once you have completed your vaccine series, please submit a legible copy of your vaccination card as follows:
- Students*: please complete the steps below to submit your vaccine information to the Hammond Health Center:
- STEP 1: Proceed to the MYICHealth Login Portal
- STEP 2: Log in using Netpass Username, Password, and Date of Birth confirmation
- STEP 3: Navigate to "Medical Clearances" tab on left side menu.
- STEP 4: Select "COVID-19 Vaccine" and select the "Update" button.
- STEP 5: Upload pictures (front and back) of your completed vaccine card.
- STEP 6: Enter the date(s) you received your vaccine doses and select name of vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J) from the dropdown menu.
Hammond Health Center staff will review all vaccine information submitted by students and will mark the submission once it has been verified. This verification process may take 1-3 business days following submission.
Students can utilize their personal Hammond Health Center web portal to track their compliance with the COVID-19 vaccine and all other medical compliances for the fall semester.
DEADLINE FOR NEW STUDENTS TO SUBMIT THEIR COVID-19 VACCINE DOCUMENTATION IS July 29th, 2022.
* For the few students unable to obtain the vaccine due to medical/disability, please complete the form at the bottom of this page to request an exemption from the Ithaca College requirement to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Faculty/Staff/Affiliates: please submit your COVID-19 vaccine information to the Office of Human Resources by completing this form.