If you are in an emergency situation, or if this is a holiday, weekend, or after business hours and you are unsure if a student requires immediate assistance, please contact the Office of Public Safety at (607) 274-3333.
The Bias Impact Reporting Form is intended to provide students, staff, and faculty with a centralized way of accessing resources if they experience or witness a bias incident on campus, via social media, or at a college-affiliated event. This process is a tool that is being used in addition to formal complaint options. The information submitted is used to identify patterns of behavior and address areas where culture is counter to the College’s values of respect, accountability and equity. The reports will help the college to be more strategic when educating and/or preventing acts of bias in the future.
The Bias Impact Reporting Form is not an immediate response service and may take up to three (3) college business days to receive confirmation of submission. The Bias Impact Reporting Form is also not a formal complaint process. All members of the Ithaca College community are urged to promptly report any bias-related incident(s) that negatively impacts a community member or group and occurs on-campus, virtually, or at a college-affiliated event.
The information you provide in this form will be forwarded to members of the Bias Impact Resource Team. Members of the Bias Impact Resource Team include:
- Sean Eversley Bradwell, Assistant Professor, Education
- Fatima Hajjat, Assistant Professor, Marketing
- Bill Kerry, Director of Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management
- Linda Koenig, Title IX Coordinator
- Luca Maurer, Director of Center for LGBTQ Education, Outreach, and Services
- Hierald Osorto, Religious and Spiritual Life
- Bonnie Prunty, Dean of Students