The Campus Center & Event Services Office is responsible for overseeing college solicitation. Registered on-campus groups, college sponsored teams, and departments may advertise on bulletin boards designated for general posting without stamped approval when the advertising pertains to College business or activities. Advertisements of on-campus organizations must clearly identify the sponsoring organization and include contact information for the group.
Please bear in mind that there is a five-day processing time required for all forms, therefore, please submit all forms a least five business days in advance. Please click on a link below to download the permit or stop by the CC&ES Office in 238 Egbert Hall for a copy.
- Academic Quad Reservation Process and Application
- Display Case Application
- Flag Flying Reservation Process & Application
- Mailing for On-Campus Student Mailboxes
- Posting Flyers On-Campus Application
- Solicitation Table Application
- Fundraising Contract
- Parent Mailing Application
- Raffle Basics & Application
- LCD Display Application
- Balloon Order Form
- Food Guidelines for Solicitation
For more information on solicitation, please visit the Ithaca College Policy Manual. If you have any questions or concerns, please stop by our office or call us at 607-274-3313.