Instructions: Complete the form and then press the "Submit" button at the bottom. The form will be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email either confirming, denying or requesting more information.
- Requests must be made 24 hours in advance, if less than 24 hours, please call the rental office at 274-3772.
- Cancellations or changes should be made immediately by emailing email@example.com. Cancellations will not incur a use charge.
- Where more than one trip is required, please submit separate requests.
- Drivers picking up a vehicle after 3:00 pm on weekdays, must pick the keys up by 5:00 pm from the Office of Facilities. Key pickup at the Public Safety dispatch area will occur ONLY on holidays.
- Only Ithaca College faculty, staff and students are allowed to operate a College-owned vehicle or a non-owned vehicle through an outside rental agency. Drivers must hold a valid driver's license and be at least 21 years of age. Faculty and staff must have their driving record checked once every two academic years through the Office of Risk Management. Students must have their driving record checked once every 12 months and must complete the mandatory two-hour driver safety class.