Instructions: Complete the form and then press the "Submit" button at the bottom. The form will be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email either confirming, denying or requesting more information.
- Requests must be made 24 hours in advance, if less than 24 hours, please call the rental office at 274-3772.
- Cancellations or changes should be made immediately by emailing email@example.com. Cancellations will not incur a use charge.
- Where more than one trip is required, please submit separate requests.
- Drivers picking up a vehicle after 3:00 pm on weekdays, must pick the keys up by 5:00 pm from the Office of Facilities. Key pickup at the Public Safety dispatch area will occur ONLY on holidays.
- Only Ithaca College faculty, staff and students are allowed to operate a College-owned vehicle or a non-owned vehicle through an outside rental agency. Drivers must hold a valid driver's license and be at least 21 years of age. Students must have their driving record checked once every 12 months and must complete the mandatory two-hour driver safety class.