Frequently Asked Questions

I've been awarded Federal Work Study funds. How do I find a campus job?

All incoming first-year students are assigned to work in Dining Services. You will complete the necessary paperwork for employment during orientation. For future employment, you can search the student employment database. Note that an employment award is an offer, not a guarantee, of a job. Federal Work Study awards typically provide for 10-12 hours of work per week with a maximum of 20. You should contact the student employment office with any questions.

Student Employment