New Account Request Form:
Request a new account combination in the Parnassus system. Please use form link on left of page.

Account Access Form
Request new or additional access to Parnassus accounts.

Chargeback Entry Request Form:
Request a chargeback. Please use form link on left of page.

01 & 02 Fund Journal Entry Request Form:
Request an 01 or 02 fund journal entry. Please use form link on left of page.

Tax Exempt Forms
Documentation acknowledging the college's tax exempt status

Supplier Request Form
Request that a new Supplier be added to the Parnassus system

Annual Budget Process Access Form
Request access to the annual Budget process. You must already have access to the accounts you wish to view during the Budget process. Use this form if you are a submitter, reviewer, or approver in the Budget process.

Cell Phone Allowance Request Form
Submit this form to request the employee cell phone allowance. Refer to the cell phone policy for more information.

Request for Mileage Reimbursement Form
This form should be used by employees who utilize personal vehicles to conduct non-travel related authorized College business

Budget Adjustment Sheet
What is a budget transfer? A budget transfer moves funds from one account to another and will only affect the Adjusted Budget during that fiscal year. How do I do a budget transfer in an “O1” account? If the transfer is taking place within a department’s NSOP accounts (7xxx subcodes)*, the end-user can make the transfer themselves. If the transfer involves accounts outside of the NSOP, the end-user is required to send an email to Example of request: Please move $100 from 01.XX.XX.XXX.XXXX.XXX.XXXXX to 01.XX.XX.XXX.XXXX.XXX.XXXXX for support of speaker John Doe’s visit. More in depth instructions related to budget transfers can be found at and