Financial Services has created documentation to help you navigate and understand the Financials portion of Parnassus. Below are descriptions of typical Financial responsibilities; user guides and more detailed information about each of these areas can be found to the left.
Finance Apps -consists of account inquiry, reports, budget transfers, updating credit card transactions. Please see the separate user guides on the right for each topic.
- Account Inquiry - access and view funds available, account information, and financial reports
- Budget Transfers - moves budget funds from one account to another
- Credit Card Transactions - update and approve credit card transactions for designated cardholders
For access to the Finance Apps responsibility, it is required
that you complete Navigation, Account Inquiry/Reports, and
EZpay/Credit Card Transactions training sessions.
Account Inquiry (only) - access and view funds
available, account information, and financial reports.
For access to the Account Inquiry responsibility, Navigation and Account Inquiry/Reports training sessions are suggested.
EZpay - process to pay for items under $1000.
For access to the EZpay responsibility, Navigation, Account Inquiry/Reports, and EZpay/Credit Card Transactions training sessions are required. Please review the EZpay policy on the Accounts Payable page.
iProcurement - process to create a Requisition
for a Purchase Order. For access to iProcurement responsibility,
Navigation, Account Inquiry/Reports, and iProcurement training
sessions are required.
Before starting the requisition process…
- You must have access to the iProcurement responsibility
- You must have access to the accounts and subcodes being used
- Check Available Funds to ensure sufficient funding
- Check supplier and correct address are in supplier list
- To add new supplier or update incorrect address go to Accounts Payable forms
iProcurement Process Overview
- Familiar yourself with Ithaca College Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
- Create an iProcurement requisition for ordering or paying for goods or services.
- Attach supporting quotes, sole source justification form, or copies of invoices ($2000 and over) to your requisition.
- A purchase order will be created, printed and emailed to the supplier.
- Complete the receiving process in iProcurement when goods/or services are received or completed.
- Email invoices or documentation to Accounts Payable with the Purchase Order Number.
- Accounts Payable will process the payment following special instructions provided for “holding the check” for pickup.
- Contact the Procurement Department with any questions.