Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the preferred vehicle rental company if a college fleet vehicle is not available for college business-related travel.
- You must mention rental is for Ithaca College business-related travel
- All drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- All drivers must be “approved drivers” through the Office of Risk Management
- Unlimited free mileage for travel within Canada and the states of NY, NJ, PA
- 200 free miles per day cumulative for travel to states other than NY, NJ or PA
- Free pickup and delivery at your office or home during regular business hours with 24-hour notice
- These rates are not for interviewees or visiting guests of the college, parents, etc.
- Local Enterprise offices include Ithaca (607) 275-9000 and Cortland (607) 758-9000
Vehicle rentals for college business-related travel originating outside of New York State are covered by the New York State government contract rates with Enterprise (Contract# NA24NYS). These rates do not include collision damage waiver coverage or the special liability insurance; however, you will be covered by the college in case of an accident. No additional optional insurance is to be purchased.
To reserve an Enterprise rental vehicle online, please follow these instructions. Ithaca College email username and password required.