Friday, March 28, 2014
Posted by Blaize Hall at 10:35PM
| 5 comments
Blog post by Blaize Hall, Television-Radio, '15, Georgia, Vermont
What is your favorite, or the most meaningful part for you of playing for silent films?
1) The happy accidents. Moments of serendipitous cohesion... flashes of light, brilliant or
otherwise...a sound you've never heard before...unintended humor etc.
2) That we and the audience are all together in the dark, open to.....experiencing
something a little different.
1) Playing with Robbie, Chris, Damian and Greg.
2) happy accidents
What is the best part about being part of the Ithaca music scene? And FLEFF?
1) It was FLEFF that got Robbie and Chris and myself together in the first place. I'm not sure we would have ended up playing music together had it not been for that. So, there's a debt of gratitude there.
2) It's good clean fun, right?