Selected trainers will:
- Attend 21 hours of virtual training (eligible for CME/CEU)
- Schedule and facilitate 6 hours of health literacy training in their organization/community by December 31, 2021.
- Create a plan for implementing health literacy into their organization
- Report data/demographics of individuals trained
- Attend a monthly group virtual meeting with cohort (1 hour)
- Attend up to five one-on-one meetings with consultant to assist trainers/organizations to customize training, select assessment tools, write health literacy plan and more.
- Respond to three surveys to evaluate program and determine follow-up topics and resources
- Present at a day-long Health literacy conference for Western & Central New York tentatively scheduled for October and attend a half-day workshop for trainees to plan next steps for Health Literate organizations.
Questions related to the application or stipend process should be directed to Alis Sefick, Fellow Action Network member of Health Foundation for Western and Central New York at firstname.lastname@example.org