Gifts of Stock

Hand Delivery

Endorsed certificates may be given to an Ithaca College development officer or delivered by hand to the Office of Advancement Services in Alumni Hall.

If the certificates are not endorsed, a signed stock power form must be delivered as well. The form can be obtained at your local bank.