What is Parnassus and how do I access it?
Parnassus is a comprehensive, integrated and state-of-the-art software solution for human resource and financial management that Ithaca College uses. Parnassus is accessible from anywhere via the Internet. Here are examples of what employees can do in Parnassus:
- Enter hours worked and record paid time away
- View and print your pay slip information.
- Setup and modify your own direct deposit accounts and deposit amounts.
- View or adjust your tax withholdings.
- Make changes to update your home address and phone number.
Staff members may view https://www.ithaca.edu/hr/tutor_docs/HTML/NAV/NAVHRI01/NAVHRI01.htm for instructions on accessing Parnassus, while student employees may view https://www.ithaca.edu/hr/docs/studentemployment/SESS/