Degree Evaluations (CAPP)

Questions about Your Degree Evaluation

If you have additional questions about your degree evaluation, please schedule a meeting with your academic adviser, an academic adviser in the Academic Advising Center, or a member of the School of Humanities and Sciences' Office of the Dean.  You should bring a copy of your degree evaluation and academic transcript to those meetings for review.


School of Humanities and Sciences  ·  201 Muller Center  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-3102  ·  Full Directory Listing