Frequently Asked Questions

How do I go about declaring an Art History major?

You will need to pick up a "change of major" form - available from the department's administrative assistant, or from the H&S Dean's office in the Muller Faculty Center.  The form will require that you get signatures from both the current and the new department chair, as well as your current advisor and the new advisor, who will be assigned by the department chair.  Any faculty member in the department will be happy to talk with you about the major, and you should feel free to meet with the department chair about the requirements of the major, and the process for signing up.

School of Humanities and Sciences  ·  201 Muller Center  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-3102  ·  Full Directory Listing