Frequently Asked Questions

If I take an art history course abroad or at another college, how do I go about transferring those credits to Ithaca College?

You will need to pick up a "petition for transfer credit (available from the Registrar or from the H&S Dean's office in the Muller Faculty Center), and make an appointment to see the department chair.  Make sure you bring with you either a syllabus or a detailed description of the course you took, so that the chair can determine if and how the course would fit into our curriculum.

School of Humanities and Sciences  ·  201 Muller Center  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-3102  ·  Full Directory Listing