If you are interested in designing your own project for summer 2018, consult with a professor in the department with whom you want to work and see https://www.ithaca.edu/hs/summer-scholars/apply/cahmssprojects/ for more information.
If you are interested in working with a professor on their existing program of research for summer of 2018, consult with one of the professors below and see https://www.ithaca.edu/hs/summer-scholars/apply/facultyledprojects/ for more information.
- Animal models of adolescence, stress, and alcohol use
- Behavioral Neuroscience (PSY 311)
- Research Methods (PSY 308)
- Prior research experience
- Contact Professor Tamara Fitzwater at email@example.com
- Cognitive and brain development in infants and preschool
- At least one semester on Professor Rader's research team
- Contact Professor Nancy Rader at firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be more information by January. Please check back in January.