The Costume Shop
Like the scene shop, the costume shop serves all productions and practical classroom instruction. Therefore:
- No tools, supplies, or equipment may be removed from the shop.
- No equipment may be used for personal projects without the permission of the costume shop manager.
- The shop will not be considered open unless a member of the costume shop staff is present (this includes the shop manager, costume designer, and student assistants.)
- For the convenience of all concerned, sewing supplies are available in the scene shop for any prop or scenic related sewing.
- The costume storage areas are off limits. Anyone entering these areas must have permission from the costume shop manager and/or the faculty costume designer.