Student Employment Opportunities
The Department of Theatre Arts offers a number of student employment opportunities. Please click on link for a job description.
We will be accepting applications for the 2017-18 academic year positions in the office, library, TPD teaching assistants, and theatre shops later this summer. Please check back after August 1st.
|Theatre Department Office Staff|
|Assist three Department of Theatre Arts Administrative Assistants in the day-to-day operation of the departmentís main office.|
Assist the Department of Theatre Arts Administrative Assistants in the day-to-day operation of the department’s main office.
- Must be a student currently enrolled as a major within the Department of Theatre Arts
- Student must be reliable and available to work approximately 6 – 10 hours per week.
- Must be detailed oriented,
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Filemaker Pro, and Power Point software is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Database entry and file management
- On-campus errands
- Dillingham Center tours
- Information sessions with prospective students and families
- Excellent telephone skills
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: 6-10 per week/school year, 20 per week/summer